Job Role :
1. Strong exposure in setting up & managing Greenfield / Brownfield projects and in line expansion of existing plants.
4. Skilled in ramping up projects with competent cross-functional skills with an emphasis on multi-discipline coordination in project management; swiftly ramping up projects in close coordination with consultants, contractors and ensuring on time deliverables.
5. Introducing out-of-the-box innovations by leveraging the skill of Packaging Leaders & Operators skill for root cause analysis / developing countermeasures against the failures which are in chronic in nature.
6. A Perfect People Manager: led cross-functional teams using interactive & motivational leadership that spurs people to willingly give 100 percent.
7. Developing project baselines; monitoring & controlling projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time overruns and quality compliance to ensure safe and satisfactory execution of projects.
8. Meeting Monthly Production targets, ensuring smooth functioning of plant.
9. Ensuring Predictive & Preventive Maintenance of Plant.
10. Ensuring customer satisfaction
Plant Maintenance Implementing Preventive Maintenance
Process Enhancements Project Installation and Commissioning
Strategic Planning Vendor Management/Negotiations
Budgeting & Cost Control Resource Optimization
Legal Compliances and Safety Std.
Note: Candidates who have experience in Green field/ brown field projects of food or Snack industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
LT FOODS LTD
Contact Company:LT FOODS LTD